- Key terms and concepts involved in partnerships
- The role of partnerships in global health research
- Key issues and challenges faced in building partnerships
- Models for partnership in global health research
- Principles for equitable, collaborative and team based partnerships
- Key partnership resources
This resource is designed as an introduction to the area of partnership building in global health research. It is suitable as an interactive learning tool for one person or a group.
We welcome the use of this resource in whole or part during workshops, courses, tutorials and other settings. We just ask that acknowledgment be made to the Canadian Coalition for Global Health Research.
This Learning Resource was developed by the Canadian Coalition for Global Health Research, Building Partnerships Task Group.
Support for the development of this resource was provided by the International Development Research Centre as part of the project “Effective and Sustainable Health Research Partnerships – A collaborative Canadian-regional project”