CCGHR Student Chapters are collaborative student-led groups designed to foster research and networking in global health among campus communities from all disciplines and levels of study. Student chapters also facilitate mentorship opportunities with CCGHR-affiliated faculty and our University Advisory Council, as well as international partnerships.
- Expand knowledge of global health through peer-to-peer exchange with students from a range of disciplines and educational levels
- Convene global health experts and learners through networking events, speaker series or advocacy projects, in coordination with existing clubs on your campus
- Foster cross-institutional collaboration (e.g. Student Global Health Forum for Ontario student chapters)
- Engage with faculty members connected to the CCGHR at your institution and across Canada, and get involved with global health research projects
- Gain professional development skills through networking and member-only services tailored for SYPs
To join an existing chapter please use the contact information below.
|Student Chapter||Email / Facebook|
|Memorial University of Newfoundlandfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|University of British Columbiaemail@example.com
|University of Calgaryfirstname.lastname@example.org
|University of Torontoemail@example.com
|University of Waterloofirstname.lastname@example.org
|University of Guelph|