CCGHR Student Chapters are collaborative student-led groups designed to foster research and networking in global health among campus communities from all disciplines and levels of study. Student chapters also facilitate mentorship opportunities with CCGHR-affiliated faculty and our University Advisory Council, as well as international partnerships.
The CCGHR Students and Young Professionals Network is pleased to announce Student Chapter Membership Drive. Help strengthen the SYP Network while supporting your chapter’s initiatives! This offer is valid until: October 31, 2019.
- Expand knowledge of global health through peer-to-peer exchange with students from a range of disciplines and educational levels
- Convene global health experts and learners through networking events, speaker series or advocacy projects, in coordination with existing clubs on your campus
- Foster cross-institutional collaboration (e.g. Student Global Health Forum for Ontario student chapters)
- Engage with faculty members connected to the CCGHR at your institution and across Canada, and get involved with global health research projects
- Gain professional development skills through networking and member-only services tailored for SYPs
To join an existing chapter please use the contact information below.
|Student Chapter||Email / Facebook||Annual Report|
|University of Alberta|
|University of Waterloofirstname.lastname@example.org
|Activity Summary 2018-19|
|York Universityemail@example.com||Activity Summary 2018-19|
|Memorial University of Newfoundlandfirstname.lastname@example.org|