Over 500 members from around the world have already joined. Be a part of this growing community! Member-only benefits include:
- Members Directory: Search by area of interest or country and obtain our members’ contact details to explore possible collaborations.
- Funding Road Map: Receive a bi-monthly digest of available global health grants and fellowships.
- Coalition CONNECT: Read our newsletter providing updates about CCGHR activities and news about learning opportunities.
- Board and Committees: Steer the CCGHR by voting in Board elections or joining one of our various working committees.
- Preferential event rates: Get discounts upon registering for our annual conference, regional workshops or student forums
- Connections with our Partners: Get special invitations to collaborate with partners in the field, such as the Consortium for Advanced Research Training in Africa, or with other counterparts such as the Washington-based Consortium of Universities for Global Health (CUGH)
The above benefits of membership provide incentives at an individual level, yet our greatest strength is the ability to speak as a unified voice for global health research in Canada. Membership dues contribute directly to the Coalition’s efforts to connect members and facilitate collaborative projects on capacity-building, policy engagement and networking across Canada and in LMICs, contributing toward our long-term vision of better and more equitable health worldwide. We hope you will join us in this effort. >>> Register on our Members Site